To all those who have just finished their degrees and have results or are awaiting them, congratulations! I was in that position last year and was so excited to graduate. Whichever university you attended, graduation is a fantastic day, and a great chance to enjoy your achievements with friends and family. I graduated from the University of Surrey last summer and my graduation took place in Guildford Cathedral which is absolutely stunning. We then had the chance to enjoy a champagne reception with every canapé you could think of and chocolate fountains mania! They really made it a special day for us, and one to remember.
With graduation, comes some preparation! What are you going to wear!? I’ve put together some outfit options for those who can’t decide what to go for!
Dresses1. Annie Jacquard Dress- Monsoon
2. Versaille Print Shift Dress – Monsoon
3. Structured Lace A Line Dress – Warehouse
4. Panelled Broderie Lace Dress – Warehouse
5. Printed Dress with Funnel Collar – Zara1. Tamara Shapewear Dress – Monsoon
2. Diamante Shift Dress – Topshop
3. Alison Dress – Whistles
4. Dinah Dress – Coast
5. Contour Dress – Coast1. Claudette Dress – Whistles
2. Diamond Quilted Bodycon Dress – Topshop
3. Neutral Chain Shoulder Dress – Warehouse
4. Yoke Racer Front Dress – River Island
5. Rosalie Broderie Dress – MonsoonAlternatives and Accessories
I hope this gives you a few ideas about what to wear! Enjoy your day and congrats!