Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival is the one festival that I literally MUST go to at least a few times in my life!! I love California, the line-up is always amazing, pretty much every celebrity fills our social media timelines with their #Coachella pictures and the festival style is on point. This year was no exception and I have been scouring pinterest for some of my favourite Coachella looks and inspiration, and here are some of my favourite celeb looks.
1. Crinkle Bardot Bandeau Top in Yellow – Topshop – £22
2. Crochet Flower Disc Necklace – Topshop – £22.50
3. Light Washed Distressed Shorts – Miss Selfridge – £28
4. Woven Cowboy Booties – Forever 21 – £27.90
5. 4x Malibu Friendship Bracelet – Accessorize – £8
6. Metal Fastening Bag in Black – Mango – £29.99
7. Flower Frill Bralet – Topshop – £28
8. Vivienne Westwood Sunglasses – ASOS- £132
9. Leather Appliqué Sandals – Pull and Bear – £40
10. Dressed Shorts – H&M – £29.99
11. Circular Top – H&M – £29.99
1. Machi Animal Print Sunglasses – Missguided – £4.99
2. Neutral Revere Collar Shirt – Warehouse – £36
3. Leather Satchel Bag – ASOS – £35
4. Navy and White Striped Shirt – River Island – £35
5. Light Wash Ripped Denim Shorts – River Island – £25
6. Black Roller Bowler Hat – Miss Selfridge – £25
7. HER Leather Boots – Aldo – £69.98
8. Top – ASOS, Skirt – ASOS
9. Top – Missguided, Skirt – Missguided
10. Top – ASOS, Skirt – ASOS
11. Top – ASOS, Skirt – ASOS
The co-ords trend is everywhere at the moment, and there are some really great pieces out there!
Coachella festival style differs quite a bit from the UK festival scene, and it probably has much to do with the weather, which is very unpredictable over here in the UK. But high street stores in the UK bring out some of their best fashion (I think personally) during festival season, and the trends are brilliant.
Enjoy the festival season!
Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4
year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.”
She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was
a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!
I’m extremely impreѕѕed with your writing skills
as wеll aѕ with tɦe layout on your wеblog. Is this a paid theme օr did yօu modіfy it yoursеlf?
Anyway kеep up the excellent quality wrіting, it iѕ rare to see a great blog like
this onee nowadays.
Hello! I’ve been reading your weblog for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Huffman Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the excellent work!|
Thank you so much for reading! I’m glad you like the blog 🙂 xx